Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

The purpose of this blog is to document my thoughts on the material covered during the OMDE603 Technology in Distance Education course which is part of my UMUC’s Master of Distance Education (MDE). I truly enjoy technology from a development, application, learning, and teaching perspective. My feelings are somewhat more reserve about the social side of technology which is why the idea of blogging has me a little apprehensive. I am sure; however, with a great deal of effort, and continual practice as a result of this class and the MDE program, I will eventually evolve in this arena and hopefully find enjoyment in the world of blogging as so many others seem to have found. With that introduction, I will now enter the world of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment